cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

BudsLive are HORRIBLE

Theses are the most appalling earbuds I've ever owned!
CONSTANTLY disconnect, terrible stutter, interruption from any other device that comes close (watch, other phones, etc).
The are beyond terrible!
I have some cheap 50 dollar earbuds from Anker that work better than Samsung's!
I returned my first pair thinking they were defective, but the replacement pair are just as terrible.
Updated software on both my phone (Note10+), Wear and Buds themselves.

No other bluetooth headphones I connect to my phone have issues except these terrible BudsLive!

Come on Samsung!
Either sell them cheap, fix them or don't sell them at all! You're tarnishing your name!
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: BudsLive are HORRIBLE

You've got bad luck. Mine work great lol Don't blame a company as a whole for one or two defective products on a scale that reaches into mass production in the millions. It would be a different story if everyone's was bad

Mine are doing the same as the OP. They had issues right out of the box and are being shipped back. It seems as though there are several posts with similar issues. QC is maybe an issue with these
Highlighted
Asteroid

I'm glad that I only paid $20 for my Beans (discounted for buying them with the Note 20 Ultra) because they've never worked very well and after the last update they are literally unusable. I wish I'd gotten another pair of Buds+ instead.

And it seems like a LOT of people are complaining about connection issues.  Almost as if there's a major design flaw.  Come on, Samsung, do the right thing and issue a recall.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I paid full price. I am extremely disappointed. I noticed that the software update at the end of August is what caused the terrible connection. I'm trying to find firmware from early August. When I first bought them right after release, the Bluetooth connection was actually good. Something changed in one of the updates and now I can't take move my phone farther than about 18 inches from my head or the reception is completely unusable.

Oh, and don't bother trying to get any support from Samsung. I had to wait for an hour to get somebody on the phone. Then I had to wait for an hour while he went back and forth with the manager because I was on day 16....24 hours later than the 15-day window. they open the case number for potential escalation, and now it's been a week with nothing. I should mention that the user manual states that you can mute them during a telephone call by tapping and holding. This isn't true. That's actually the other reason I want to return them, but see my comment above about having no access to service.

Really gross, Samsung.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

If troubleshooting is not helpful, Connection Issues with Samsung Earbuds, service is recommended as the warranty is a repair only warranty. For assistance, you can send a private message with the full model code and the serial number from the bottom of the charging cradle. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.