cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Call quality issue with buds plus

Lately I am having a horrible call quality issue with my buds plus. I can hear others on the other end of my calls, but they cannot hear me well at all. This is a sudden issue, the buds are cleaned, there are no updates, and I have reset them several times
 Other than call quality issues, they have been great but the sudden call quality changes make them unusable for bluetooth calls
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Call quality issue with buds plus

It would be recommended to have the earbuds evaluated by a certified technician. Please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number from the bottom of the charging cradle. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Hello SamsungRei,

This also just started for me this week. I saw another post (yesterday) with the same issue. This does not seem like a hardware issue, but perhaps a software bug that has started for multiple people in the last couple of days.

Buds clean, unpaired and repaired, no physical trama, and all other sound works perfectly fine except for phone calls.

Thanks,

CB

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

If all troubleshooting fails, the next steps are repairs. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.