cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Call quality

I've had the galaxy buds plus for a couple weeks now with no real issues, just recently the call quality has become very tinny, the sound quality when listening to media is fine. They also randomly disconnect and the call is diverted to my active watch 3 which is amnoying

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Call quality

Hello,

You can try resetting the buds to see if that helps any.

Tap About earbuds. Tap Reset earbuds and then tap Reset to confirm.

Highlighted
Constellation

That's the first thing I tried but it didn't work, not sure why it's only on calls?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Many here have reported call quality problems, mostly with the person on the other end hearing noise that almost drowns out your voice. The buds seem to "receive" well enough, but "transmit" seems to be a problem with both the buds and the buds plus.  The call quality thread here is 59 pages long, starting back in the spring of 2019.