cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Can't mute Buds live

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you mute a phone call with the buds live? I've been trying everything, but no success. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Can't mute Buds live

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

Thank you for reaching out for a list of touchpad commands for your Galaxy buds.

I wanted to provide you with this direct link to the troubleshooting article: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078137/

I hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To mute the call with the buds live, you'll need to touch and hold the touch area on your earbuds.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Holding the touch area in order to mute a phone call does NOT mute the conversation on the buds live. That works for the buds+, but not the buds live 

@SamsungJam wrote:

To mute the call with the buds live, you'll need to touch and hold the touch area on your earbuds.  

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Can't mute Buds live

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I agree with the user that this does not work. I'm a little disappointed in this. I would like to be ae to mute while on a conference call, be able to walk around, and unmute if needed with out having to carry my phone around the room with me.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Agree that the buds live is missing the mute call feature. This is big step backwards from buds+. Please upgrade software to bring this feature back.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mee too !!! Looking for basic things in samsung products like how to mute call in buds live !! 

Unfortunately am returning tomorrow as no mute feature !!! Time to go for startup companies which can give basic features in earbuds !!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

Thank you for reaching out for a list of touchpad commands for your Galaxy buds.

I wanted to provide you with this direct link to the troubleshooting article: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078137/

I hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post