Original topic:

Cannot get my Buds+ to pair with my S10

(Topic created on: 10/8/20 1:56 PM)
userqW3vsNk5hE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi guys,

I just got a pair of brand-new Buds+, and no matter what I do, they are not discoverable by my S10--Bluetooth is on, I have opened and closed the case to make sure they're in pairing mode, I've reset my phone, I've made sure the Buds are fully charged, I have also put them in my ears (as per the Wearables App) and held them and listened for the "beep" (which I haven't heard).

Is there something I'm missing? 

Any help would be appreciated! I've spent waaaaay too much time on this, and there's gotta be something I'm doing wrong... or I'm stuck with defective earbuds. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
4 Replies
ITzCHAMPz
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
Are they brand new or from a reseller? If they are defective then go back to the store you purchased it from and exchange it for another pair.
Mad7278
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I am having the same issue with my note 20 ultra, fully charges put them in ears and held them. no beep, open and closed case, the wear app does not even recognize them...and they are brand new as is my phone..
0 Likes
userI6oXC0BHpK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have the same issue they paired when I first got them but now nothing
0 Likes
SamsungMoon
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello!

Have you been able to reset your buds through the Wearables app? You can do so by going to the Wearables app>About Buds>Reset Buds. 

I would also recommend unpairing and repairing your buds from the Wearables app and Bluetooth menu after clearing the cache and data from the Wearables App. You can do this by navigating to Settings>Apps>Wearables App>(Force Stop the app)>Storage, from here you can clear the cache and data. 

If you are still experiencing this symptom after performing this, I would recommend getting your device evaluated by a technician to diagnose and repair your symptom. I would be happy to look into service options for you. Could you please provide me with the model and serial number for your Galaxy buds in a private message to do so? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar 

Let me know if this helps!

0 Likes