Original topic:

Charging case replacement found

(Topic created: 09-28-2021 07:50 AM)
Hiadzi19
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey friend I got a way to find a Galaxy buds pro charging case replacement the same thing happened to me and I found a way I want to help you all I chat Samsung customer care and they didn't say anything sensible than to throw my buds away and buy new pairs just charging case even apple product and other earbuds have replacement for their product.          I START TO FIND A WAY BECAUSE I KNOW THERE IS PROBABLY A WAY FOR THAT    SO I START SEARCHING THE INTEREST FOR IT AND I FOUND A THIRD PARTY ONES AT ALIEXPRESS , IN WAS VERY HAPPY TO SEE THAT SO I MADE AN ORDER AND IT CAME IT CHARGES FINE AND EVERYTHING WORKS FINE.   PLEASE SHARE THIS INFO.    FOR EVERYBODY WHO HAVE LOST HOPE TO GET HOPE AND RESURRECT THEIR BUDS BACK.    I PROMISED MYSELF IF I FIND A WAY I WILL HELP OTHERS OUT BECAUSE PROBABLY IM NOT THE ONLY GOING THROUGH THIS       YOU CAN GET SOME OF THE CHARGING CASE AT AMAZON TOO AND UBUY AND ALSO EBAY TOO BUT I RECOMMEND ALIEXPRESS BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE I BOUGHT MINE AND USING IT AND IT RESURRECT MY BUDS PRO BACK TO LIFE.     THANK YOU.    PLEASE SHARE   SO WE CAN GET A SOLUTION FOR OURSELVES    I HATE SAMSUNG CUSTOMER CARES   AND PRODUCT MANUFACTURERS       HAVE A NICE DAY 

0 Likes
1 Reply
Stevo1950s
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I found a left earbud on ebay. 29 dollars. Shame that we have to go through this.
0 Likes