Original topic:

Connection Issues

(Topic created: a month ago)
userfTNE76MHZr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have an early generation pair of galaxy buds that had the issue of one bud not being able to connect. So as a way to fix this I unpaired the buds but haven't been able to pair them since. The light on the inside is shown to be contantly red to show that the buds are charging but even after leaving them to charge for awhile they still dont connect. Any help in fixing this would be appreciated 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Jordy123
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have the same problem I wish I could help but I have continued to not be able to use my buds, now both are disconnected please let me know if you fixed them!
0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi, I am sorry to hear about your issues with the Buds connecting, and can understand your frustration. If your phone cannot connect to one or both of your Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Buds+, Galaxy Buds Live, Galaxy Buds Pro, or Gear IconX earbuds, getting them to connect again will only take a couple of steps. Performing a restart on the earbuds, resetting the Bluetooth connection, or updating the Galaxy Wearable app will normally fix the issue. Try these steps to resolve the issue: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111318/

Please let me know if these steps help!

0 Likes