cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Cordless Phone compatibility with Galaxy Buds+

I'm trying to help my parents find a new replacement for their old Panasonic cordless home phone system. It is roughly 8 years old.

We tried pairing my mother's Galaxy Buds+ to the phone system to no avail and the pairing times out.

Does anyone out there know of a cordless phone system that allows Galaxy Buds+ to connect and be used for calls, even if tied to a specific handset?

I can't seem to find any answers other than ask the manaufacturer blah blah. I was hoping someone had this setup and could enlighten me.

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: Cordless Phone compatibility with Galaxy Buds+

if the buds+ use Bluetooth for conection, try find a cordless phone with Bluetooth. if didnt work send back the cordless

check VTech DS6771-3, it have Bluetooth wireless headset capabilities
Highlighted
Nebula

Re: Cordless Phone compatibility with Galaxy Buds+

Have you tried changing the settings in your Developers Mode for your Earbuds. I'm not quite sure if it will help in this situation. I made some changes to my Bluetooth settings on my phone because it wasn't recognizing certain devices in my home. Made them discoverable. With a bit of research I bet you could find how to set the earbuds to the proper settings allowing the Phone to pair with it. Just a thought though. There are various settings in the Bluetooth section that can be changed though I wouldn't know right off hand which would work for your situation.