Original topic:

Defective buds wont pair

(Topic created on: 3/31/21 1:53 PM)
Samsung_hJSuJ06
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same here, purchased this 2nd pair of defective buds in Dec 2019 so out of warranty. First pair came with phone and quit after 6 months.  Phoned Samsung tech support today regarding 2nd defective pair, no reset available as right bud is completely discharged and won't pick up charge needed for reset. Prior to phoning Samsung, I tried overnight charge with case open, tried lift and replace bud 50 times to try to pick up charge. No joy.

These $120 defective buds are out of warranty.  Only option through Samsung Is repair at minimum repair charge of $86 + $6 shipping. It is stunning how many of us with same issue. Shameful!

Samsung please resolve this faulty equipment issue and repair or replace my defective Samsung buds

1 Reply
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@Samsung_hJSuJ06 I will be happy to look into this further for you. Please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number of the buds. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes