cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Disconecting when using other apps.

I bought these Samsung Ear Buds 3 months ago and I've had this repeated problem that I've tried to put up with. When I am on call for example my earbuds stay connected to bluetooth but the sound comes out my phone. This is also the same with listening to music on Spotify or Souncloud and launching instagram/Facebook it disconnects the audio output/input from the ear buds to my Samsung Galaxy S10. Is there a way to fix this or do I have to use my warranty card to get new ones. 

Cheers any response I will try to see if it works.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Disconecting when using other apps.

Hello BenjM,

I have Buds and have gotten into some connection issues myself.

Check to see the connector on the buds and the inner case is not dirty. If the buds have a decent charge, and by any chance do you have the galaxy wearable app. With the app, you can see connection issues, battery, and if the Buds need an update. Let me know if that helps. 

Highlighted
Constellation

I cleaned them out but still have the same issue, thanks anyways 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Depending on the app that is automatically playing you will have to go into the settings of that app and turn of "autoplay" feature.

Highlighted
Constellation

Hello @BenjM, apps that have auto-play with videos will stop audio from your earbuds. Due to apps like Facebook and Instagram having videos with sound, having auto-play on will stop any audio from playing as the one will change the priority to the current app open with sound. hope this helps

Highlighted
Constellation

Hi yes how would I turn auto play off?