Original topic:

Do the Galaxy buds 2 pro make your ears itch and stay in properly?

(Topic created: 09-14-2022 01:26 PM)
RevLuckett
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

The buds pro made my ears itch. I was thinking about trying the buds pro 2. Is there anyone where the pro 2's are making your ears itch? 

7 Replies
user4wKcp60QDd
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
It did when I first got them for some reason it doesn't now
0 Likes
RevLuckett
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Do they stay in your ears? The buds pro would fall out of ears also
0 Likes
Ellin
Sun
Options
Galaxy Buds
These don't move at all, sometimes I don't even remember they are in my ears, extremely comfortable, so glad I made the switch, and I didn't have to change the ear tips!
RevLuckett
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have a $100 credit so I am going to order them today.
0 Likes
Ellin
Sun
Options
Galaxy Buds
I don't think you'll be sorry, I had the original 2 that I returned, never stayed in my ears, had the pros didn't stay in and hurt, and many different after market tips, have the live which are comfy and stay in but not the best sound, I kept them for back up, but when the new ones came out, I was able to trade in the pros at best buy and only had to pay the difference from the original cost of the pros to the new ones, I think I ended up paying about 80 dollars with tax
BCClemons649
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds
My buds 2 stay in fine. The buds2 pros are supposed to be even better. I don't have them though.
RevLuckett
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Just an update. The buds pro 2 stay in my ears and they do not itch. The sound quality is amazing! I recommend the buds pro 2!
0 Likes