JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Don't buy them, unable to purchase just a single replacement earbud

(Topic created: 06-19-2021 11:22 AM)
userjEZIJarSS6
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

If you buy a galaxy buds and one pair breaks or is lost, you will have to buy the whole set instead of just one pair. Buy Airpods or Sony instead 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out.I can certainly understand your frustration with having to replace your bud. You are able to purchase a single bud from Samsung directly. If you wish to purchase a single bud, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864 for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
9 Replies
ABackwardsRT
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I rather use Samsung product with Samsung product cause the features other bluetooth will work but you can't experience the full Samsung to Samsung. Like apple product for apple product and vice versa
userjEZIJarSS6
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Until it breaks and Samsung force you to buy the whole set. It is unfortunate, if you lose a single airpod you can just buy a single airpod to replace it. In conclusion, other wireless buds are more customer friendly.
0 Likes
ABackwardsRT
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Oh I get your frustration now instead of buying a whole new set why don't they sell single instead. Yeah airpod is apple product it works well with apple product. Samsung and apple have some awesome customer service. Sorry you had a bad experience. Airpod are so expensive compared to Galaxy buds but to each is own.
userjEZIJarSS6
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Just don't buy samsung buds until they fix the problem. I was all for samsung until this happen. I don't have the privilege to spend money than necessary. I contacted customer service, and they said just buy a new set. I mention Apple because Samsung wants to be better than Apple, so fixing this is a step in the right direction.
ABackwardsRT
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
That's crazy how they said buy a new pair like everybody has money to just throw away smh
userjEZIJarSS6
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Look at thisScreenshot_20210619-152043_Chrome.jpg
ABackwardsRT
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
That's crazy smh
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out.I can certainly understand your frustration with having to replace your bud. You are able to purchase a single bud from Samsung directly. If you wish to purchase a single bud, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864 for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userjEZIJarSS6
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Look at thisScreenshot_20210619-152043_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes