JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

E-Certificate Question and Answers for Galaxy buds

(Topic created on: 3/2/19 5:36 PM)
uservFUsoZUHYz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

So pre-ordered the s10 and got the $130 e certificate in my cart. However, how do I use it? WHat is the e-cerificate code and how long is it valid for? 

219 Replies
dboyrusky
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

That my plan as well. I pretty sure i read somewhere that e gift certificate is valid untill September 2019

0 Likes
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds

"Samsung, in its sole discretion, may choose to issue a Reward eCertificate in the apprx value of the Gift as a substitute, valid through 9/1/19"

From fine print on S10 preorder page. 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
userBzX5CrIa1F
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi I preordered the galaxy and I was wondering when I would be able to order the ear buds? . I know there was a $130 e Certificate thing? When would that be exactly? Thanks 

0 Likes
MrGio
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userBzX5CrIa1F when they are in stock. They already ran out of it but im sure it wont be long till they restock it

0 Likes
DannyBaby39
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

From what I am reading online the earbuds may have sold out for the promotion but they dont officially come out until Friday 3/8 so maybe check the samsung website at midnight or a little after midnight and see if they are they?? From the article: Samsung Galaxy Buds release date In the U.S. and the UK, the Samsung Galaxy Buds will go on sale March 8, the same day the new Galaxy S10 phones go on sale. In Europe. they will launch a few days later on March 29. Samsung Galaxy Buds availability The Samsung Galaxy Buds will be available directly from Samsung, and they should also be available from all of the major wireless carriers and electronics retailers. We will post more specific information, along with stand-alone store links, for the Galaxy Buds when they become available.

0 Likes
user71Fn9r4dmB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Do you mind me asking how you got your rewards certificate? I am still waiting on mine but I already have my phone and it says delivered on the certificate.

0 Likes
userYTpCMpyJfG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I was thinking the same thing. For me, I got my phone delivered, but it says "SCHEDULED" on my e-certificate. Still don't know if I should wait for it or email them about it. 

0 Likes
user9qnbXOiQrG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

When I look at the order status from the Shop app on my S10+ it shows that my eCertificate has been delivered and shows the same tracking info as my phone. I started a chat today with Samsung at 8:18AM, they finally responded at 8:50 and then asked if they could put the chat on hold while they looked into it. Great phone, but the customer service needs to step it up a notch... If I have to wait a couple of weeks that is fine, they just need to make it clear what the process is.

0 Likes
user9qnbXOiQrG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

UPDATE!

Your $130 eCertificate will be e-mailed to you 15 days after your phone arrives. 

userCxa7NPaztf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Will we receive an email on day 15? Or will it be in our account online?

0 Likes