cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: E-Certificate Question and Answers for Galaxy buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So does this apply for people who preordered through carriers like Tmobile? and how do i know

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you go through the member's app you should be able to get your Samsung buds. But they are making it a pain to get them if you bought it through them. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does any one know when I have multiple eCertificates, could I combine them and by another phone?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I completely understand you would like to redeem multiple e-Certificates for a purchase order. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I preordered an s10 and because Samsung ran out of Galaxy buds they are giving e-certificates.In the email it says to reserve now but does not tell me how. How do I do it?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I completely understand your frustration. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks for reaching out!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userKGAduTtawp wrote:

I preordered an s10 and because Samsung ran out of Galaxy buds they are giving e-certificates.In the email it says to reserve now but does not tell me how. How do I do it?

You can pre-order the S10 through the shop Samsung app and it would automatically be applied to your shopping cart at checkout. Or through samsung.com. either way it will still be applied at checkout

Screenshot_20190227-122904_Shop Samsung.jpg

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I didnt see any option to apply $130 gift certificate when I was checking out for s10+. Can I apply that discount now?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi! Since the free earbuds are sold out with the preorders for Samsung Galaxy s10, Samsung is now offering $130.00 E-gift certificate to replace it. Will there be a chance that Earbuds will become on sale soon after the pre-order period? If I get the $130 E-gift, I would like to spend it on the earbuds once they become available again. Approximately, how long will the E-gift last or expire until? Is this a possible alternative way using the $130 E-gift?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That my plan as well. I pretty sure i read somewhere that e gift certificate is valid untill September 2019