JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

E-Certificate Question and Answers for Galaxy buds

(Topic created on: 3/8/19 11:08 PM)
uservFUsoZUHYz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

So pre-ordered the s10 and got the $130 e certificate in my cart. However, how do I use it? WHat is the e-cerificate code and how long is it valid for? 

219 Replies
user6aSxznZDJw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

When I received my S10 I found a slip in the box that indicated that I could return the phone (for any reason) within 15 days and receive a full refund. Thus, in order to prevent fraud, Samsung can't release the e-certificate until after the 15 days.

user6kcWFIOmp5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Preordered the Galaxy s10 plus and didn't get the free ear buds or an e-voucher. I registered the phone like I was told too and I heard nothing about getting the ear buds. A simple email letting me know what is going on would be nice.

0 Likes
SamsungJace
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

You'll need to reach out to our E-commerce department regarding this. They can be reached at this number 1-855-726-8721

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
DannyBaby39
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

By any chance has anyone received their $130 e-certificate yet? I'm just curious as to when it will be emailed cause it seems like the galaxybuds go fast!

Thanks

userpMvP70pWDN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Havent received anything either. My phone hasnt even shipped yet. 

I remember i bought the s7 at a local store and it came with $130 gift certificate code and 1 yr of netflix w/out preordering.  We had to use our receipt on a samsung website to get the credit. 

I regret preordering this phone because we got screwd over. A $130 samsung credit cant get us anything good on their site. The new earbuds are $140 plus another $10 or more for shipping. We are expected to pay out of pocket for the same earbuds that others got for free. 

Ps. I also lost the samsung credit on my s7 because it expired a couple of months later. Theyre only good for a limited time. 

Since the earbuds are sold out, it looks like we will have to be forced to buy some overpriced case or charger before the credit expires. 

0 Likes
userCvpjcVRKhj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Lol it's free shipping on all orders of the Galaxy Buds atm, they cost $129.99, and u can use the 1800 points to pay for the sales tax (if you have to pay sales taxes if your state or nation).

userIngal8maCv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yooo how did you get your certificate? Did you get it in the mail or online or what’s up?

0 Likes
userSMrRjsQPTx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Agreed. People already received their phones on the 8. What's the point of pre-ordering if we get it last, smh..  I'll think twice next time. 

freewayracing
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Stay away from the Samsung rugged case. I used my $50 worth of accessories on that and wasted it. Went to Walmart and got the otterbox. The Samsung rugged case is about as thick as a piece of paper and does not have raised edges. Zero protection. Has a kool kick stand though. :face_with_tears_of_joy:

0 Likes
userSMrRjsQPTx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have not

0 Likes