JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

E-Certificate Question and Answers for Galaxy buds

(Topic created on: 3/17/19 11:20 AM)
uservFUsoZUHYz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

So pre-ordered the s10 and got the $130 e certificate in my cart. However, how do I use it? WHat is the e-cerificate code and how long is it valid for? 

219 Replies
DannyBaby39
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Well looks like it wont matter since the ear buds for all 3 colors are sold out online as of today! So even if we get our e-certificates today we wont be able to use them until the buds are back in stock! Im so angry with Samsung Support too! you ask them questions and they cant even give you an answer! we get the same generic answer of "You will receive your e-certificate within 15 calendar days"! well its 15 calendar days as of today samsung and no e-certificate..... This is not how you should treat your customers samsung! 

DannyBaby39
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

So I just received my ecertificate at the exact time the phone was delivered by FedEx 15 days ago, but since all the buds are sold out I have to wait again until they are back in stock! Oh and the ecertificate expires within 3 months of getting it. Hopefully more buds come in stock soon. Good Luck everyone

0 Likes
userBLsEhJNtG1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Has anyone recieved the cert? Mine says it was mailed to me but I didn't recieve it in the box

darsh1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

No haven't received it yet. Did it says delivered in your orders?

0 Likes
user2Owk8gZIxW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I got the phone last Friday, but not the e certificate, I contacted Samsung last night, and the guy told me that the e certificate will be emailed 15 days after the receiving the phone .

userBLsEhJNtG1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

No I just got the phone in the box and nothing else.. I had to switch the sim card from my s8 to the s10.. I read online that the email for the cert comes in 15 days I just wanted to see if this has been confirmed by anyone

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

For the code delivery, it's scheduled to be sent. Our policy is "If you have an eCertificate on your order, the eCertificate will be e-mailed to the
billing e-mail address on the order 15 calendar days after the delivery date of your qualifying purchase."

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Samsung_g23Ee6A
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

No I havent gotten it yet. But it comes 15 days after delivery. Also if you pre ordered through Samsung like I did. Make sure you call to get your 50 dollar gift card.

0 Likes
userK2BwsE3IOg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

What is the $50 gift card?

userC6AI0Js2p4
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

What is the $50 gift card for?

0 Likes