JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

E-Certificate Question and Answers for Galaxy buds

(Topic created on: 3/18/19 6:06 PM)
uservFUsoZUHYz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

So pre-ordered the s10 and got the $130 e certificate in my cart. However, how do I use it? WHat is the e-cerificate code and how long is it valid for? 

219 Replies
useryLWcRMqBe6
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

E certificate will be emailed to you 15 days after your phone is delivered if you ordered thru Samsung.

usernM5ORM9Ljp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My order history said it was delivered with my phone. That doesn't make sense. What is the point of an e-certificate if they have to mail it to me?

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

For the code delivery, it is scheduled to be sent out. Our policy is "If you have an eCertificate on your order, the eCertificate will be emailed to the billing email address on the order 15 calendar days after the delivery date of your qualifying purchase."

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

usernM5ORM9Ljp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

When I ordered it said it would be mailed in 3 days. Bummer! 

0 Likes
user4qE0ionIEw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Then we Definitely wont be able to get the buds......? :thinking_face::thinking_face:The whole reason I Pre-ordered was to receive the buds I could have gotten the phone at my providers store same time right? My phone is due to be delivered 3/18 :sad_but_relieved_face:

0 Likes
userJiimZXpP0Y
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

i'd be cool with like 5 business days tops. half a month seems excessive. i'll think twice before i buy into a samsung promotion again

DannyBaby39
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

RIGHT! By the time we get our e-gifts the buds will be sold out again!!

userT3k9a22oNn
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I haven't got mine after 15 days of delivery. When will I get it?

0 Likes
Max1222
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I ask the samething! They told me to call the ECON department of Samsung to grta solution :( and the buds rn are sold out again 

0 Likes
user46iVzACaNn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Just curious where did you see that information

0 Likes