Constellation

Re: E-Certificate Question and Answers for Galaxy buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Still waiting on my... haven't heard a peep from Samsung

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone was delivered on the 6th and today ( 15 days later as promised) I received a email with the $130 certificate code. Ordered the buds, no shipping and no tax.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I kept checking the galaxy bud page and all but the black ones were sold out so I kept checking my e-mail because it said "scheduled" for the e-certificate after the 15 days of getting my phone. I finally called after it had been 19 days and they sent my certificate one or two days after. I immediately went to buy the galaxy buds but they were sold out. I'm not too stressed about it since you have exactly three months (literally to the minute) from when you receive your certificate in your email until it expires, but I kind of figured sending out certificates after the buds sold out is Samsung's way of making sure that their first batch of buds on sale went to paying customers and their second batch, when they go on sale again, to the people who pre-ordered their phones. After all, to those who got the buds instead of a certificate do have to wait six-to-eight weeks for their free buds to arrive. Point being, if you haven't gotten the certificate, you should get it soon and it won't really matter much because the buds are currently sold out. But you have three months to use and I'm sure they'll be available before then!

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I know this is a few weeks ago, but I got the e-certificate a few days ago and of course the buds are out of stock.  Not overly pleased since I pre-ordered the first day and didn't get the actual phone until a few weeks after the release date so of course by then the actual buds for the pre-orders had been all claimed. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So this certificate their giving out is it suppose to be shipped with the phone or what cause i got my phone a couple days ago and im still waiting for the certificate even though my package tracker is saying both items were delivered

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got a message they'll be sent out 4-6wks via email

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone which i ordered from Samsung shop app arrived march 12. When and how should i expect my $130ecertificate??? It says delivered but i cant find it anywhere 😞

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am currently facing the same issue. It says that it has been delivered but I don't see how to receive and/or use it.