JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

E-Certificate Question and Answers for Galaxy buds

(Topic created on: 3/25/19 4:40 AM)
uservFUsoZUHYz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

So pre-ordered the s10 and got the $130 e certificate in my cart. However, how do I use it? WHat is the e-cerificate code and how long is it valid for? 

219 Replies
HisLadiiLocx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

@xyyuii wrote:

I believe that they said they will give it to you 15 days after you get your phone.

Yes I've contacted Samsung and they stated that after you received your phone you will have to wait apprx 15 days until you can redeem your buds.. I might as well buy them now since they are available.. smh

0 Likes
userAGK90ag7ME
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I would love to be able to use my Ecertificate towards the purchase of the active watch but Samsung will not allow me to "Invalid code". Anyone knows why and how I could make it work?

0 Likes
Samsung_Kum6HP4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I think it is because the Ecertificate is only applicable to "cell phone accesories" and I guess the active watch doesn't count as such

0 Likes
Johnny1234
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

did the e-cert code come you your email or did it shiw up on a samsung app?

0 Likes
Members_8psYHQ9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I had same problem and was told since I bought a phone the ecertificate is ONLY good for phone accessories and no other products.

0 Likes
userdNGttbarjU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi guys. Does anyone knows when will samsung update note 8 to android pie?

0 Likes
Samsung_T19EeCQ
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I got my certificate and tried to redeem it on a watch,  but after two chats on support that lasted an hour,  I was told that you can only use it on accessory items,  not wearables.   Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't these watches accessories to the phone?  And technically aren't ear buds are wearables?  I find it bad business to not let you use the $150.00 on any Samsung product.   Very disappointed in this customer service.   I ordered my phone on day one too and they sold out?  

0 Likes
userSyFXk8e93B
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I was trying to do the same thing since I did not want the earbuds. I was having trouble finding where the e-certificate code is supposed to be entered in the cart. Now I know why it does not show up! ARRRRGGGHHH!

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

I would recommend reaching out directly to our E-commerce team at 1-855-726-8721 for further assistance on using your E-Certificate.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
MoonlightGraham
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Theaten a chargeback... Thats the route I'll probaby go.

NOT JUST THAT but T&C of offer ARE STILL POSTED and explain its valid on "any samsung.com or mobile app purchase before 09.01.2019. 

My certificate only says it can be used on "mobile accessory" and before July 5th.

NO THANKS. 

Offer says they have right to change promo but must be of equal value. Decreasing redemption timeframe and qualifiers is not EQUAL. 

Any other ideas to resolve this?

0 Likes