JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

E-Certificate Question and Answers for Galaxy buds

(Topic created on: 3/27/19 8:34 AM)
uservFUsoZUHYz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

So pre-ordered the s10 and got the $130 e certificate in my cart. However, how do I use it? WHat is the e-cerificate code and how long is it valid for? 

219 Replies
Lildude0303
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thx u

0 Likes
Carlos96
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

where can i see the expiration of my e certificate I just got my phone.. thanks

Carlos96
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Help please

0 Likes
SamsungJace
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello! For questions regarding the E-certificates I would recommend calling our E-commerce department. You can reach them via this number 1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
DavidNguyen
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hi everyone, I pre-ordered my S10+ a day after they ran out of the Galaxy Buds which I really like! I would like to know if it will be available on Samsung.com or Shop Samsung App for purchase using the eCertificate Gift. Also what else can I buy using the $130 Gift beside phone accessories? Thank You David
SamsungJace
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello there, I would recommend reaching out to our E-commerce department directly. You can reach them at this number 1-855-726-8721

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Samsung_omSmReu
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I don't think so david

0 Likes
Ken C
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds

I would think you'd be able to use it for anything you'd want from the Samsung site.

@DavidNguyen wrote:
Hi everyone, I pre-ordered my S10+ a day after they ran out of the Galaxy Buds which I really like! I would like to know if it will be available on Samsung.com or Shop Samsung App for purchase using the eCertificate Gift. Also what else can I buy using the $130 Gift beside phone accessories? Thank You David

@DavidNguyen wrote:

mrsbib
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I preordered the S10+ on March 6th and received my phone on March 13th! I'm STILL waiting on my e-certificate! How long will it take to get it??

0 Likes
userU3kHkCNaN2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Did you register your S-10 on Shop Samsung? I did that a few days after I got my S10+ and I end up with the buds not the certificate, but they shipped yesterday.