Cosmic Ray

Re: E-Certificate Question and Answers for Galaxy buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yep. Nothing to do but wait until they are restocked I guess

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I have the e-certificate but the buds are out of stock still. Is there going to be a restock notification. Or are we all just gonna have to guess. It would be cool and also pretty fair, in my opinion at least, if the people who got the preorder certificate also got the first pick of the buds.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Agreed. Samsung isn't very good at this stuff. I pre-ordered the phone 2/22, didn't actually get said phone until 3/24 and by that time the promo buds had of course all been redeemed. Got the code for the e-certificate and of course now the buds are out of stock. No clue when or if I'll actually be able to redeem it for those darn buds!

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi I got my eCertificate with a code. So I go shopping on samsung.com and tried the app Samsung shop app on the phone. In both cases I get to the point where it wants a credit card, but nowhere can I enter to apply the eCertificate. How do we use this, please? !!!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I currently have two eCertificate codes. They expire June 1st. I need to make sure I put them to use. Anyone know how I can redeem them?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To use them, you will go to www.samsung.com. Select the items you want to purchase. When you reach the order summary, there should be an option to enter a Promo Code. Enter the eCertificate number there, and select apply.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Tried that. No go. Thanks though.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If that did not work, you would need to contact eCommerce. You can contact them directly by calling 855-726-8721.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.