JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

E-Certificate Question and Answers for Galaxy buds

(Topic created on: 4/1/19 12:49 PM)
uservFUsoZUHYz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

So pre-ordered the s10 and got the $130 e certificate in my cart. However, how do I use it? WHat is the e-cerificate code and how long is it valid for? 

219 Replies
SammySungS8
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

YOU have to register the phone on the samsung app. you have to follow their directions on how to register and then wait for them to accept it. once that is done, you wait for an email with a promo code for $129 good on the samsung store. you have until 4/4 to do this I believe. don't wait on them

0 Likes
mrsbib
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I finally got the code today

0 Likes
userJtJywueAal
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Did you have to register your phone on Shop Samsung? I got my phone on 3/15 and still haven't received my code.

0 Likes
Mrezk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

When should I recieve my $ 130 eCertificate and how can I use it?

0 Likes
userfg4Njp3SFL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same here, I think you recieve it in your email 15 days after, you recieve  your product. They just don't want you receiving the code. Then returning the product.

0 Likes
Mrezk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

You might be right but. They should mention that clearly in an email or give a specific date

0 Likes
MrGio
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

They should but you can easily figure out the date. Got my phone March 11th and got my certificate on March 26th. 15 day time period

0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@Mrezk If you still have questions about your eCertificate we recommend that you reach out to our Promotions department .(1-866-888-5503)

0 Likes
userT5XgCOYBXn
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

It's been 20 days of waiting for me and still nothing. I even talked to the support and they said they will send me an email after verification. A lot of people are complaining for not having theirs and I think I'm gonna make all the youtubers talk about this scam.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes