JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

E-Certificate Question and Answers for Galaxy buds

(Topic created on: 4/5/19 10:19 AM)
uservFUsoZUHYz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

So pre-ordered the s10 and got the $130 e certificate in my cart. However, how do I use it? WHat is the e-cerificate code and how long is it valid for? 

219 Replies
Options
Galaxy Buds

I was just glad to actually have the Galaxy Buds promotion approved! Yes, shipping in 6 to 8 weeks is  insane, but at least I will eventually get them. Even the Best Buy mobile expert told me when I picked up my phone yesterday that most of their pre-order promotion offers had been denied by Samsung. I submiited the claim today and was approved within an hour

0 Likes
CocoaKitty
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm in the same boat. No clue when my flamingo pink s10+ is coming in. And if it  ends up coming after the 4th, I kind of don't even want it anymore.

useraqaugog3f6
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've received my code but it always says invalid when it's entered into the promo code section. Spoke with 6 different people that all gave completely different answers are different variations with different excuses as to why it saying invalid. those different people where via the 8557268721 number these Samsung people keep saying to call and that "theyll take care of you" I'm sorry but 6 different people giving different answers and no solution is not taking care of the customer. 1 said it's giving invalid cause the site is having issues, next said it's because the item is out of stock, 2 of them said it's because it wont work for the watches but when i questioned them they put me on hold and came back saying it does and continue to try, if it doesnt work call again...yea sorry but I'm a very disappointed and frustrated

0 Likes
userJtJywueAal
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Lol no surprise there. Their customer service is the biggest joke. I don't even know why Samsung bothers paying people when they can't help you with anything. They might as well just have a computer bot instead and save money. 

0 Likes
Kelli34
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Anybody receive their e certificate and now galaxy buds aren't being sold on website anymore 

Samsung_SUjPbCS
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I haven't received mines yet

0 Likes
Samsung_i5Mz1DR
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I received mine and can't find the earbuds either. Why is this?

0 Likes
darsh1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Because they are currently out of stock as of 03/28/19

0 Likes
darsh1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yes I receieved my E-certificate on Wednesday 03/27/19 and was able to Buy one pair of Galaxy buds for free from Samsung.com. But I checked the website again yesterday and it said Backordered which means out of stock so you will have to wait couple more days to order them from Samsung website. 

Mjoneill113
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Ok so I've done a lot of reading. People are having the problem. Some people say that it takes 15 days to received the email. But someone also said that there is 15 day return policy so that they will send it probly on the 16th day after you receive your phone.

And right now there is only the white pair of buds on the website so I can see.

0 Likes