Original topic:

Ear buds

(Topic created: 08-22-2021 04:15 PM)
user7ticiBJXeC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Samsung phones and ear buds.  Around 2 months ago I was wear my ear buds and the inside of my ears started to itch and burned, I woke up and could not hear out of my ears and they hurt and were leaking. I went to the doctor and my doctor said I had a severe ear infection I stopped wearing the buds for a time. with some medication my ears got better .after a couple days of wearing my earbuds again my ears swelled shut again. I've cleaned the earbuds with disinfectant  and alcohol wipes but it's only when I put these buds in my ears that I have the problem.i swear by Samsung I won't use anything else. they are the galaxy buds pro by far my favorite it saddened me that I can not use them anymore . 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJace
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello there, I am sorry to hear about this and would like to look into your case further. Would you mind sending me a private message with the following information?

First and Last name

Phone number

Physical address

Email address

Full model code

Full serial number

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
SamsungJace
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello there, I am sorry to hear about this and would like to look into your case further. Would you mind sending me a private message with the following information?

First and Last name

Phone number

Physical address

Email address

Full model code

Full serial number

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
useriSZHNjZR4B
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the exact same problem but Samsung has not helped me at all. They said they would send me a refund 2 weeks ago and still I haven't received a response. My advice would be to maybe try to sell them locally first before sending them to samsung since there is that risk your ticket will just get ignored.

0 Likes
userCEYQMnJ9Wq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I too cannot wear buds pro due to multiple outer ear infection every time I try. Best sounding ear buds I've tried saddens me that I can't wear them. Just collects dust now.
0 Likes