cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Earbud Warranty Refusal

I had an issue with the right earbud piece. I contacted Samsung support through the phone. The buds were purchased through Amazon and SOLD BY AMAZON, which is listed on on your authorized resellers samsung.com/us/peaceofmind/authorized_resellers.html . The operator obtained all my details and agreed to have it fixed. 

A week after, I got an e-mail saying that the buds were out of warranty. I called Samsung repair center and was told that I needed to pay to have them fixed. I explain my problem, but they seem not to care, and told me that my information was innacurate and  that amazon was not an authorized reseller, that either I had to pay or they would cancel my ticket. 

The receipt states that they are under warranty, yet, you refused to honor the warranty...

ibb.co/JpHWQDv

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Earbud Warranty Refusal

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can I please have your ticket number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Earbud Warranty Refusal

Did you happen to send both buds and their original case into the repair center? I ask as when my R bud went out l only sent the bad bud and case. I had to wait for Samsung to send back so I could send both buds. I was happy as when I did as asked. They replaced the set and rather quickly. The whole process took about 10 days total. I have come to like Samsung more due to the customer service. I did make my purchase st Target whose warranty service is horrible.