Original topic:

Earbuds lose connection in pocket?

(Topic created on: 4/21/21 7:47 AM)
userO6AHBCosZz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have noticed on the forum that lots of people have had this problem in the past but nothing recent.

I have a Samsung galaxy s10 and Samsung earbuds live.  I have had them 6 months without problem.

Recently if I put my phone in my pocket/bag the Bluetooth connection goes choppy/cuts out/skips.

Samsung took my earbuds for repair and sent me a new pair but the problem persists.

Surely this must mean there is a software issue?  Are there any fixes? I've tried all the usuals and it's driving me insane.

Thank you

3 Replies
userTI7LFGOA1j
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I actually lost my earbuds somewhere in my house about 2 months ago. Is there anyway I can gps them or something?
0 Likes
userRaV5S075Gh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey,

I have the same issue and so far there is no fix, I had 3 pairs exchanged and now samsung insists problem doesn't exist and they cant reproduce it in service. Maybe they are using S20 or newer models with BT 5.0. I can reproduce the problem within seconds of going outside and away from walls (probably signal bouncing).

If you can you should return them as fast as you can. Samsung doesn't care and just delays/ buries head in the sand.

0 Likes
userVoTCti9sqA
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have an S21 and a pair of Galaxy Buds Live. I generally don't have any issues with the earphones. The only time I have an issue with them is when I am walking. If I turn my head to the right the connection drops. I keep my phone in my right front trouser pocket so it's not like the signal has to travel far. The buds have no issues connecting to my phone when it is in a different room.

0 Likes