Original topic:

Earbuds pro hurting my ears

(Topic created: 06-03-2021 06:38 PM)
usereyWUtrodZ5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

So I recently got me the galaxy pro earbuds but they hurt my ears so bad after about 10 minutes especially my left ear and after some time they fall out of the ears, I can't workout with them or anything. I have tried all the wingtips that came with the buds but to no avail. Anyone experiencing this? What's your advice? 

P.s I have watched all the tutorials about fitting them correctly in my ears and it doesn't help.

5 Replies
_Jinx_
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hello there,
So some people have sensitive ears and not know. I'm not saying that you have sensitive ears but I'm just saying. Also I know this may sound stupid but make sure your putting them in the right ear. Do you have extra ear bud sizes? If so look and test the right one for you
I hope this helps, Thanks.
0 Likes
ShinyHappyHead
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Even though the Pro's have proprietary eartips a tech YouTuber stated that you can push Comply foam tips onto them, which I did (used the set that came with my Soundpeats H1's). Stays in great at the gym.
MVBinRTP
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I second this. My buds Pro are nearly impossible to seat correctly and one or the other always feels out of place and or uncomfortable. I have to put them on in front of a mirror to get them to match up perfectly.
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

In the past, you may have worn earbuds that either pinched your ears or were too loose. Both options are equally uncomfortable, whether you're out jogging or just listening to music. Thankfully, you'll never have those problems with your Samsung earbuds. If they don't fit right, you can simply swap the earbud tips and wingtips. If you wear your buds correctly, it will help ensure they remain comfortable while providing the best sound and call quality possible. Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00082785/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
MVBinRTP
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
The Buds Pro don't have wingtips 💫

I'll check out the other fit tips in the link, thanks.
0 Likes