cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung buds left ear stopped making sound

I've tried 3 different devices the earbud just stopped connecting in general now. Where do I file a warranty.

Highlighted
Constellation

Well maybe you may contact samsung support team, tell them your issue and they'll probably send you new earbuds as the ones you do have dont work properly

Highlighted
Constellation

Is there a way to not call in like ticket filing and or sending an email. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

My earbuds starting cutting out the other day too and I've owned them for a week only! I'm like ugh! What do I do to solve the issue? I guess I'll keep using them till they die I guess or break. πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Highlighted
Asteroid

Left ear bud stopped playing audio

My left ear bud doesn't work at all anymore. Tried to clean, replace the ear piece, tried multiple phones, restarting the phone, volume is maxed, resetting the earbuds. R170XXU0ASJ2 is the software version. I'm hoping someone can guide me to a remedy or a new set. Thanks!

Highlighted
Halo

Re: Left ear bud stopped playing audio

Have you tried to connect thru apps or Bluetooth?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Mostly through Bluetooth. I didn't have any issues for quite a few months. Then just out of no where left one registers that I'm wearing it but nothing for audio. Charges fine.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userztD1FMyHa4 Can you send me a private message using this link here? Provide the following information.

here

• Model number
  • Serial number
Highlighted
Constellation

Hello, I'm chase Ellis and I purchased a pair of galaxy bid and after about 2 months of use the right earbud is now a lower sound than the left, I was curious if there is anything that can be done to remedy this?

Model:

sm- r170

<edit>

I apologize if that isnt exactly right, the bottom of the charging case is a little scuffed

Highlighted
Halo

It should be earbuds having problem i guess u need a new set