cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: My left galaxy bud won't connect

@SamsungLarry It won't connect and I can't hear the sound when placing them on ear. (The sound that make the earbud when we place them on ears) 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Is it not connecting to the wearables app or just not connecting to your device at all?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

@SamsungLarry Is not connecting at all. I also try with other devices but is the same situation. Just the right earbud connects.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@DayanHer11 Please send a private message with the model code, the serial number and a copy of the bill of sale. I will be happy to look into this for you. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

@SamsungRei I don't have the copy of the bill of sale anymore. Can I send you the other information?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@DayanHer11 In order to proceed with assistance, we would need the full model code, serial number and a copy of the proof of purchase in a private message. I would recommend reaching out to the place you purchased the buds from to retrieve a copy of the proof of purchase. http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Highlighted
Astronaut

Left galaxy bud fully disconnected

I'm using the latest software as well but my left bud started to disconnect a few days ago and now it's just disconnected. I cant reset the buds or anything either, is there a way to fix it?

Highlighted
Constellation

Left galaxy bud will not work

My left galaxy bud has just stopped working after  6months and i have tried all the restarts. I cant update the buds as both need to be connected. I cant reset as both need to be connected. I cannot update through a laptop app or anything. I have read many threads on this but none have the answer to my issue

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Left galaxy bud will not work

Thanks for reaching out.

Can you send a private message providing the full model code and the serial number from the bottom of the charging cradle so I can further assist you? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Highlighted
Constellation

Left Galaxy Bud Won't Charge/Connect

I purchased my Galaxy Buds October 19th, and 2 days ago the left one stopped charging/won't connect right after I was notified to install a software update.
I bought them in the United States and I'm traveling to South Korea, so I won't be able to return them until I'm back in the US for Christmas.