cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userFhbl4ehBt0
Constellation

Left galaxy bud wont connect

Since theupdate few months back my left bud wont connect to phone have tried deleting wearables app and reinstall no good. I can't reset buds as when I go to about buds that option is not there. Bud appears to be charging when I put in case it lights up the case. 

userArWbBRVtTT
Constellation

Galaxy buds- left earbud not connecting

After the new update  my left ear  bud is not connection to weareable app and i cant hear anything on my left bud.i am using samsung note 10 +

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds- left earbud not connecting

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userSVOvR6P7yc
Astronaut

Re: Left Galaxy Bud Won't Charge/Connect

Hi, I'm using the latest software on my buds and my left bud just disconnected and I cant reset the buds or anything either, is there a way to fix it?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Left Galaxy Bud Won't Charge/Connect

@userSVOvR6P7yc Can you send a private message providing the following information so I can further assist you. http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Full Model Code:

Serial Number:

userfSj8hFC7Ni
Asteroid

Galaxy buds - left ear not charging/connecting

I've had these galaxy buds for roughly 6 months. Other day left ear stopper detecting and doesn't seem to charge. Tried wiping down the contacts, resetting bluetooth, uninstalling and reinstalling wearable app. Just about every suggestion I could find. Anyone else have any good ideas or can I get these exchange through warranty.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds - left ear not charging/connecting

userfSj8hFC7Ni
Asteroid

Yes I've tried them all. I used the charger it came with too.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userfSj8hFC7Ni Can you send me a private message using this link here? Provide the following information.

• Model number
  • Serial number
userfSj8hFC7Ni
Asteroid

Messaged info.