cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ambikaraj
Asteroid

Earbuds

Left side one is not working in my galaxy s10 plus. Please someone help me. Or they suppose to update galaxy wearable software for galaxy buds. I bought this wearable earbuds 10 days ago from best buy

709 REPLIES 709
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Earbuds

Thanks for reaching out.

Can you elaborate on the symptoms you are experiencing so I can better assist you? Is the left bud not connecting? Also, Can you send a private message providing the full model code and the serial number from the bottom of the charging cradle? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Crys1231
Astronaut

Re: Earbuds

There is no fix. You have to call Samsung and place a repair order and they will replace them as long as you are within the 1 yr of purchasing. There is a 1 yr warranty. I just had to send 2 pair, both left ear bud stopped working. It is a known issue with the earbuds and no fix. But they will replace them. It usually takes about a week for the exchange process from when you ship your broken ones to them and them to send you a replacement. Call 1-800-SAMSUNG

Samsung_fWEIfDy
Astronaut

Left earbud not working

My left earbud still isn't working. I've followed all the resets, restarts but it won't charge.

userjMK1J8ZqIp
Constellation

Samsung earbuds left not charging

Left earbud not charging, what is the solution. I have cleaned all pins and the earbud, also the cable, have changed, nothing working....

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung earbuds left not charging

Are you using the Galaxy buds or Gear IconX?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userjMK1J8ZqIp
Constellation

earbuds...

userjMK1J8ZqIp
Constellation

I would also like to expedite the fix, not take weeks as these are new earbuds this year, and as per many posts on the boards, there seems a known issue with them. I guess a replacement set?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userjMK1J8ZqIp Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userjMK1J8ZqIp
Constellation

Have sent to you, what are next steps to fix or replace...