cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Left earbud not working

@ambikaraj You will need to send a screenshot of that email to this link here. Also, provide the following information in the link as well. 

• Model number
  • Serial number
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Left earbud not working

I've only had my Galaxy Buds for a few weeks now. The left earbud has just gone quiet, and none of the solutions above work. I'm wondering if there could be a problem/blockage on the inside of the earbud?

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy buds left ear piece no longer works.

My left ear piece no longer plays music however it responds to touch. Resetting, unpairing and the other techniques have not worked. According to the charging box theyre fully charged as well. 

They are not brand new but only 4 months old. It just randomly stopped working. 

Is there something else I can/should do? 

Thanks!

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy buds left ear piece no longer works.

I am having the same issue

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userkK5xVxfl4i and @Samsung_pKzp4Jv Give this link a try: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Supernova

@userkK5xVxfl4i wrote:

My left ear piece no longer plays music however it responds to touch. Resetting, unpairing and the other techniques have not worked. According to the charging box theyre fully charged as well. 

They are not brand new but only 4 months old. It just randomly stopped working. 

Is there something else I can/should do? 

Thanks!

@userkK5xVxfl4i 

You seem to have tried a lot of things to troubleshoot the issue...now is the time to contact Samsung Tech Support: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Call Samsung support

Highlighted
Constellation

Left Galaxy ear bud wont turn on?

I was eating lunch when all of a sudden the left ear bud starts beeping and getting warm. I took it off and put them both back in the case. After a few minutes i checked on them but the left bud was still beeping and getting warm. The case tells me its low battery so i gave it a good charge. Only this time it was not beeping and was not warm anymore and will not turn on. Its only been 2 1/2 months and i only use it for around 5 hours a day.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Left Galaxy ear bud wont turn on?

Sounds like the internal lithium battery got a short in its wiring or brain board. You should take it to a samsung place and see what they can do about it. There might be a hard reset config on the but idk I dont have the Samsung ear plugs. I'm just a tech kid

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Left Galaxy ear bud wont turn on?

Could you send me a private message with the model and serial number of the buds?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.