cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Battery/Pairing Problems of Galaxy Buds - Left Bud won't connect/charge-

Find the wearables app hold on it and click app info and go to storage and clear data and clear cache. That worked for me 

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Battery/Pairing Problems of Galaxy Buds - Left Bud won't connect/charge-

Was your unit replaced? Having the same issue here. Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Constellation

Headphonea

I did an update on my phone for my earbuds. Now the left side is showing an exclamation mark, yet still will work and connect to the phone if the right side is not connected to the phone.  They will not pair together and I have no reset option on the app. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Headphonea

Thank you for reaching out. It sounds like the buds are running on different software versions. Can you please send me the software version on both of your Galaxy buds?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Where do I find that and I do not have a computer 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

You can find the software versions of the buds on your device in the Galaxy wearable app where you connect your buds.

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds one head disconnected.

I just bought the galaxy pods one week ago. The worked perfectly in this week but after one head got disconnected, the left one, I very tried to reconnect it by pressing the touchpad for 3 second but nothing happend, the case is charged, everything is just fine but the app show me this, I m gonna let a screen down there.Screenshot_20191014-223228_Galaxy Buds.jpg

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds one head disconnected.

Thank you for that information. Can you please send me a private message with the following information: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full model number:

Software version on each earbud:

The device your earbuds are paired to:

Your service provider:

Galaxy wearable app version number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds one head disconnected.

I'm having the same problem but mine is the right bud.

Highlighted
Constellation

Left galaxy bud won't connect

@SamsungAdam @My left galaxy bud won't connect, I just got them from Christmas brand new. Galaxy wear tells me there is an update for them but I cant update because both have to be connected. When I look in the app, the left icon has a "!" next to it