cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Exchange/Return Taking way too long

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've Contacted "Samsung Pros" about why my earbuds are taking like 3 months to get here. The only thing they said for the first month was "oh it's on the way". AFTER that I waited another month and this time they said "oh there was a small delay but it's coming really soon. By this point I dont think they knew that I had the shipping number of Galaxy buds because I could see the progress on my package and the only thing it said was "

02/22/2020 - 11:06 A.M.

United States". So I knew that they havent even shipped it yet. So now I've Contacted them on this month of May 28th and this whole they've said "these is a unknown delay so I really dont know what else to do. I've could've sold my buds online instead of them getting repaired and having to wait for my package to come. I've called, messaged and now I've made a post. 

Can someone tell me if they've had a similar issue with them and how can I get it solved.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Exchange/Return Taking way too long

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there, I'd be more than happy to look into your concerns, Could I have the ticket number you were provided via private message?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Exchange/Return Taking way too long

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there, I'd be more than happy to look into your concerns, Could I have the ticket number you were provided via private message?

View solution in original post