JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Feature Request: Smart Things Find for Galaxy Buds

(Topic created: 11-12-2020 09:50 AM)
wordherder
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

As a delighted user of these super easy to use and equally super easy to lose ear buds AND their case, I would appreciate it if the Bluetooth would attempt to connect to the CASE in the event that it cannot connect with the buds because they are already in the closed case.

That, or maybe include some sort of complimentary RFID tag that we can activate when we lose them every other day. (I can't be the only 40yo who has had this problem...I thought, "Ooooh nifty, with a case I'll never lose the ear buds!" I wasn't wrong. Haven't lost the buds themselves. But the buds in the case? Days and days go by before I'll find the little beautiful case again. 😂)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Pyromaniac16
Astronaut
Options
I lost my galaxy buds, I was in school when I realized they were gone, I checked the "find my earbuds" section but it was only giving me where they were when they were last connected, which doesn't help me because I hadn't used them in a bit, as I was in school, I think it's stupid that they can't add a function to actually track the case/buds even when not connected, I'm really sad about losing these buds, I loved them so much, please, Samsung, try and do something about this