JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Feature Request: Test function widget for galaxy buds series

(Topic created: 01-05-2023 01:51 PM)
theAlien
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have a suggestion for a Galaxy widget, but I'm not sure where to direct it. Maybe I'm overlooking?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there @theAlien, I hope you're doing well.

Can you please give a bit more of detail as to what your suggestion is? There already is a Galaxy Buds widget. Do you have suggestions on improving it?

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
theAlien
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hi, I wanted to suggest a button for quick access to the fit test function on the widget. I check every time I first put them in and if I'm wearing for extended periods, I check every so often. Would be an awesome time saver.
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds

That is a great suggestion. I will ask a moderator if they can flag this post as a feature suggestion for the development team.

@SamsungRei or @Samsung_Moderator, can you please flag this post as a feature suggestion for the development team? Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
theAlien
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Awesome, thanks!
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes