cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chase2991
Constellation

Feedback for Galaxy Buds

My issue is simply that I lost a bud. I tried to find it, but it's well and truly gone. I understand Samsung does not offer a warranty on lost products (nor should they), but that's not what this is about.

First~ A feature of the buds is that one will only function as it should, when either: both are in use in your ears, or, one remains in the case while one is in use. The unfortunate downside to this that I am experiencing, is after losing 1, I can no longer use the other. Since the lost bud is neither in use, nor in its case. A product I though I'd get plenty of use out of, is now a paperweight, even though I have all the components I should need to get some use out of it. Bad feature.

Second~ I would absolutely love to spend money on a replacement bud. I made a mistake in losing my bud, and Samsung should be paid to send me one to make it right. But, Samsung doesn't offer replacement buds in any way. The Service Centers don't stock any, and Samsung support has told me they will not work with me on this issue, and that I will need to buy a whole new product. The other major companies producing bluetooth wireless headphones do not share this policy. I know for a fact you can receive a replacement bud for your Apple Airpods. What is Samsung's reasoning here? Bad policy.

I have a functional product that refuses to function because of poor design, and I cannot remedy my mistake because of weak policy. Please right one or both of these wrongs, Samsung.

PS: you don't have a forum topic for Galaxy Buds, not even in wearables. "Other Mobile Devices" was as close as I could get.

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Feedback for Galaxy Buds

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.