JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Fluid discharge from my ear from using the Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro

(Topic created: 06-30-2021 03:15 PM)
Peitnahtan
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Is anyone else having issues or an allergic reaction from the Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro?  I thought it was something else but I stopped using them for a week and it went away. I then started using them for a day and noticed the discharge coming out of my ears again. Could it be the rubber part of the earbuds??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello there!

Thanks for reaching out.

I'm so sorry you are having to experience this and I can understand the frustrations this may have caused you. I would like to escalate your case to our specialized team. Can you please provide the information below in a private message so I can do so? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Full Name:
Complete Physical Address (City, State, Zip Code):
Contact Phone Number:
Email Address:

Full Model Number:

Serial Number:

View solution in context

0 Likes
8 Replies
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello there!

Thanks for reaching out.

I'm so sorry you are having to experience this and I can understand the frustrations this may have caused you. I would like to escalate your case to our specialized team. Can you please provide the information below in a private message so I can do so? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Full Name:
Complete Physical Address (City, State, Zip Code):
Contact Phone Number:
Email Address:

Full Model Number:

Serial Number:

View solution in context

0 Likes
PeninaD
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
There are many reports similar to your's here and in various other places on the internet.
Peitnahtan
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I just noticed it after I searched on Google. Not sure what the solution is, I love the headphones but hate dealing with the irritation
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. I certainly understand your concerns, can you please provide us with the previously requested information in a private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Peitnahtan
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I did
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for following up. I see the private message and will continue to follow up on your ticket.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user9swOqvnvB9
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Yes! It's been bothering me for months. I thought I may have had a traumatic brain injury and leaking CSF but I just noticed this post and a couple others. Just bought replacement tips to see if that fixes the issue. Several hours after having them in, it starts, so I never associated it. It's a thin discharge almost like sweat that turns crusty.
Peitnahtan
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Which tip replacement did you purchase? Did it do anything to help with the discharge? The thin discharge I have is definitely not from sweat, it's internally coming from inside the ear