Original topic:

Free Buds w/ purchase of Galaxy Watch

(Topic created on: 1/20/21 10:02 AM)
userJtid4xJpPh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Today January 20, there was a link to get free buds live if you purchase a galaxy watch. So I clicked on it. When I got to the end, it didn't add my buds. So I contacted customer support. Sent her a screenshot of the promotion. While I was on the phone they took it down then told me it ended January 13. In the screenshot it says Jan 20, 1049am. They still wouldn't honor it. I was still going to be paying 200$ for the watch.  I guess they rather have poor customer service.  I have dealt with Samsung for 20 years and this is there response,  NOTHING. I have buds, phones, watches,  and televisions,  if this is how they treat long time customers its time to switch.

1 Reply
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience caused, here is what I show as available for Galaxy watch offers on our website: https://www.samsung.com/us/shop/all-deals/watches-audio-accessories-deals/   For additional assistance with any offers listed on samsung.com directly you will need to speak with our eCommerce team at 1-855-726-8721. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes