JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

GALAXY BUDS TOUCH PAD NOT WORKING

(Topic created on: 12/6/20 9:09 AM)
userOWOCugYkXc
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

The long press works but the single tap, double tap, and triple tap do not . I hear the little ding that lets me know it registered my tap but nothing happens. I have restarted my phone. I cleared chache and data on the Wearable app. I unpaired and repaired my earbuds. There is no pending software update. These are not even a year old and are already not working can someone help me?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userOWOCugYkXc
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Ok here's what I did to fix them. I unpaired the earbuds from my phone then i cleared both the cache and data from the Galaxy Wearable App then cleared the cache from Spotify. *Now* I repaired them to my phone and the Wearable app like I did when I first got them, following the on-screen instructions, so far so good I guess I'll keep this thread updated if anyone happens to stumble on it. :)

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
userOWOCugYkXc
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Ok here's what I did to fix them. I unpaired the earbuds from my phone then i cleared both the cache and data from the Galaxy Wearable App then cleared the cache from Spotify. *Now* I repaired them to my phone and the Wearable app like I did when I first got them, following the on-screen instructions, so far so good I guess I'll keep this thread updated if anyone happens to stumble on it. :)

View solution in context