JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy bud series case is not charging.

(Topic created: 01-04-2020 10:22 AM)
user8sdaoY5xFp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

no light is coming. and none of the buds are charging. tried through cable and wireless powershare. still not working.

129 Replies
uservXGMhOIrCp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Im having same issue 😕 and all I see on forums is to message some dude with model number ect ect. Kind of annoying how theres no solution for this.

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usertOTeKplWr1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same issue, Buds are not charging and green light stays on. 

0 Likes
userhFZdH9tMsk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My Galaxy Buds are not charging while in the case. The galaxy bud charging indicator light is green when the buds are in the case, even though the Galaxy Wearable App shows the buds having about 20% charge. The case's front light stays on and green when unplugged.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Do you experience these symptoms if you try to charge your Galaxy buds with the case plugged in with the wall charger?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userhFZdH9tMsk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yes, I've tried plugging it in to separate chargers and my PC. I've noticed now that if I remove the buds from the case, plug in the case and then put in the buds I can get them to charge. But if I disconnect the charging cable, the buds will no longer charge and both LED batter indicators stay green

0 Likes
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you attempted to reset the buds in any way? Will the buds charge if they have been fully discharged?

0 Likes
Samsung_cLSriaA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

The led light from my charging case stays green and it won't charge my buds. What can I do? 

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there!

Thanks for reaching out.

Have you tried resetting the buds to see if that helps any? Can you send a private message providing the full model code and serial number from the bottom of the charging cradle so I can further assist? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

0 Likes
userOQHopP5v9c
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

So I've figured out how to get it from staying red all the time. Just buy or switch the power cable to a nintendo switch power charger, the one with the brick end to plug into the wall. Let it sit for about a min or 2 and then open up the case it should show a red dot between the two earphones. This should get it unstuck from being able to charge your left or right ear only. 

My case was red always and never wanted to charge the left side. So i switched the cable to the switch charging cable and it worked like a charm. Hope this helps you all also. I was about to be hella mad! 

0 Likes