cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy buds green light stays on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue, Buds are not charging and green light stays on. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds and Case Not Charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Galaxy Buds are not charging while in the case. The galaxy bud charging indicator light is green when the buds are in the case, even though the Galaxy Wearable App shows the buds having about 20% charge. The case's front light stays on and green when unplugged.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds and Case Not Charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you experience these symptoms if you try to charge your Galaxy buds with the case plugged in with the wall charger?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, I've tried plugging it in to separate chargers and my PC. I've noticed now that if I remove the buds from the case, plug in the case and then put in the buds I can get them to charge. But if I disconnect the charging cable, the buds will no longer charge and both LED batter indicators stay green

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you attempted to reset the buds in any way? Will the buds charge if they have been fully discharged?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy buds charging case

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The led light from my charging case stays green and it won't charge my buds. What can I do? 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds charging case

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

Thanks for reaching out.

Have you tried resetting the buds to see if that helps any? Can you send a private message providing the full model code and serial number from the bottom of the charging cradle so I can further assist? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxt bud case is not charging.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I've figured out how to get it from staying red all the time. Just buy or switch the power cable to a nintendo switch power charger, the one with the brick end to plug into the wall. Let it sit for about a min or 2 and then open up the case it should show a red dot between the two earphones. This should get it unstuck from being able to charge your left or right ear only. 

My case was red always and never wanted to charge the left side. So i switched the cable to the switch charging cable and it worked like a charm. Hope this helps you all also. I was about to be hella mad! 

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy bud case is not charging.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This thread is a bit old, but i've recently ran into the same issue.

My Galaxy bud case is always discharging, and eventually discharges the buds inside. After placing the buds inside the case, the charging light remains on, until the buds and case dies.

I'ved tried to reset the buds and it did not work. This only started after updating to the latest software R170XXU0ATA2.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxt bud case is not charging.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a similar issue. My case doesn't charge the buds on its own. The case itself seems to charge fine and the green case charge indicator turns off when unplugged, but the bud charge indicator doesn't turn on ever. The buds do seem to charge when the case is physically plugged in or is charging wirelessly (though the bud charge indicator still does not turn on). I am using software version R170XXU0ATA2. Resetting the buds did not work. I have had these for less than a year.

Has anyone found an actual solution? Is it a software issue?

@SamsungAdam @SamsungZell @SamsungJam @SamsungLarryK @SamsungJace @SamsungLarry @SamsungJoJo