Original topic:

Galaxy bud series case is not charging.

(Topic created: 04-08-2020 12:31 PM)
user8sdaoY5xFp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

no light is coming. and none of the buds are charging. tried through cable and wireless powershare. still not working.

129 Replies
uservDHvFy40J8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

samsung galaxy buds case not charging

0 Likes
mchivara
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-ocurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

0 Likes
MB-837
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi @uservDHvFy40J8 

When you place the Buds in the charging case, does the LED turn red? If not ,try to connect the case to an official Samsung charger and leave it on charge for around 10 minutes, with the Buds still in place.

Does the LED turn red now? You can also try cleaning the charging contact points on the both the Buds and case with a soft dry cloth. If the problem persists, open the Galaxy Wearables app and go to About Earbuds > Reset Earbuds.

I hope this bit of info is helpful in any way. Have a great day. 

0 Likes
Xavier_A
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

I would request for replacement. If you have warranty you are eligible to request for a replacement.For replacement , you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/. The number is going to be listed on that link, call that number and speak to a representative. Please be sure to have the proof of purchase handy because you will have to submit that. They will provide you with a UPS shipping label and will give you all of the instructions.

0 Likes
BlackOnyx6
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello @uservDHvFy40J8 please let us know if your issue was resolved. If not please follow up for resolution.

0 Likes
uservOoTwPiTZn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My buds can only charge when the cadle is connected with the power. If power disconnected, the buds won't charge even the green  light is on.

MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there! 

Have you already tried resetting the buds through the wearables application to see if the symptom persist? 

If the symptom persist, I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
uservOoTwPiTZn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have resetted the Buds through wearables app. The issue still persisted.

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for confirming that information.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userPUvumCyLsQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

The case for my galaxy buds when placed on a wireless charger will not charge. It will charge when I connect the cable.

0 Likes