JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy bud series case is not charging.

(Topic created: 10-07-2020 08:07 PM)
user8sdaoY5xFp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

no light is coming. and none of the buds are charging. tried through cable and wireless powershare. still not working.

129 Replies
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you tried a different wireless charger? Have you tried resetting your galaxy buds?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userQMB9HeAe6Q
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi

My charging cass doesnt charge up anymore. I use the charger from the box. no light is coming. and none of the buds are charging. tried through cable and wireless powershare. still not working

What do i need to do know??

0 Likes
Samsung_6Yw9IR7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I would reach out to your nearest samsung repair center.

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Can you give a bit more detail on the symptoms you are experiencing? Can you confirm if it's just the charging case or the buds not charging so I can better assist you?

Give this link here a shot: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111299/

0 Likes
userHikKkyFH6t
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Charging cradle wont hold a charge. Do I need a new cradle or do I replace both? Already having issues with the buds as well (left ear bud won't charge and is not showing up on phone)

0 Likes
userUyQLCeNLCn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

i just hope they, or someone fixes this, its so bs

0 Likes
userUyQLCeNLCn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I just got these new original galaxy buds (yellow) from a friend who gifted them to me. The case light does not change from red, and when it does, it just turns off. The light on the inside stays red as well, though it sometimes blinks red. Even when the buds are not in the case. When the buds are in the case, it stays red and does not charge them. I have tried resetting them, turning them off, letting them die, and just charging them overnight. What else can I do?

when I charge the case, it stays red and it seems like the case's battery does charge, but the buds inside charge about 5 percent, then stop charging. On the app, I have an update to do, but I can't update it due to the fact that I cannot charge the earbuds past 30%. The update version is R170XXU0ATF2

this error is about the same as this Reddit post. although he seemed to fix it with a reset that didn't seem to work for me. Lucky him...

link: https://www.reddit.com/r/galaxys10/comments/bzqj27/galaxy_buds_not_charging_and_red_led_always_on/

0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello!

Have you been able to test a different charger when charging the cradle or tried charging it with a wireless one?

0 Likes
userUyQLCeNLCn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have tried many cables and tried a friend's buds in the case. I have not given wireless charging a shot though. I put the buds inside of his cradle and it charged perfectly. I have to give wireless a shot, but from what I've tried, the case is just buggered.

0 Likes
Kraze1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I too am having this issue... my buds are charging, but the case is not charging at all. In reading this thread, this appears to be a common issue. has a resolution been found for this issue? This is very frustrating.
0 Likes