JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 01-19-2020 10:59 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
aldenwack
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

What if I cant see the serial number to give it to you my left earbud is way to quiet

0 Likes
user3KtFYhq0bv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi, I have the same problem. Only had them for 3 days or so. 

0 Likes
userheYlMuWcFS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm currently just experiencing this exact same issue.  I've tried linking media audio in my phone. Have we found out a solution to this? 

SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Please send a private message with your model code and serial number from the bottom of the cradle. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userD7ybRepwuc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I tried the trouble shooting steps and I am still having the same issue.

LukeJones95
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

@linkboy I have the same, such a shame!

RyanB
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Earlier this morning I tried using my galaxy buds and for some reason the left one was too quiet. They both connected just fine and the right bud was perfectly ok. The touchpad works just fine on the left one but nothing I do seems to fix the issue of it being too quiet. Is there any way to fix this?

userc916NlePqI
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I dont have a solution but I'm also curious about this. I'm having the same problem except it's my right earbud which is too quiet. I feel like the new update may have had something to do with this because both buds were working fine just a few days ago and now suddenly this.

0 Likes
userhrSbQ2dhcw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

You might have some ear wax that's clogging up the speaker not trying to be funny

0 Likes
DOGE
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you tried resetting them in the galaxy wearable app?

0 Likes