Original topic:

Galaxy Buds 2 - Left earbud issue

(Topic created: 07-24-2022 12:20 PM)
user4JljaCq0ou
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I am having a new issue with my Galaxy Buds 2. The left bud gets distorted when above average volumes are played through it, but this is ONLY when the right ear bud is also in my ear.

For further explanation, the left bud on its own is fine, I then put in the right ear bud, and the left one has issues. I take the right one out, and its fine again, strange.

I have tried to reset via the app and reconnect, same issue. I typically use these buds on my Windows 11 PC. But I have connected to my Galaxy Flip 3 and this issue is still apparent.

Any ideas?

4 Replies
user4JljaCq0ou
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I would rather not purchase another set if I can help it.

Are there any other known hardware issues that have a fix? Maybe that could be the resolution for this issue too.

0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with your left bud being distorted while using your right buds. We have a similar topic in our community for the Galaxy buds pro with an accepted solution. Give this link a try: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Buds/Galaxy-Buds-Pro-don-t-fit-properly-and-are-making-sc...

0 Likes
uknowhatimsayin
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
So you want him to commit fraud 🤔
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Buds
My left earbud erratically has issues as well, it will lose connection, and that usually means I lose noise cancelling or whatever feature. It sucks
0 Likes