Tell me about it. 

HELLO SAMSUNG!!! ARE YOU LISTENING????

Cosmic Ray

Re: Galaxy Buds - Audio cuts out when phone is in pocket

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Gio13 wrote:

I have the same problem. It has become a very annoying issue.😒

POSSIBLE SOLUTION:

Settings-Connections-Bluethooth-Select the settings option next to the "Galaxy Buds"- Select unpair and re-pair again. This should reset your Bluetooth settings.

I am still testing this solution. But so far it's working.

Thanks 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No, that doesn’t work for me. That’s the first thing I tried.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
THIS IS THE SOLUTION! smartphone = Samsung galaxy note 8 buds 1. when smartphone foes in the pocket -> buds audio cuts off (even with the latest buds update which made it worse) 2. note 8 with other Bluetooth earpieces works spot on! 3. buds with other smartphones work perfectly . with my iPhone 6s no problem when the phone is placed in a pocket the problems seem to have been fixed after some two months of endless searching in forums with the following change settings - display - bt - accidental touch protection once you've done this you will see that the problems either ceases to exist or is very seriously diminished. I bet I could remedy it totally if a reset my buds and/or even deleted the cache of the Bluetooth app on the phone (+ cleaning the cache of the phone) am i satisfied? ... NO!!! , I think this is a MAJOR FAIL from Samsung! they have produced updates after updates on the bud when the actual culprit seems to lie closer to the phone side is it a hardware issue? no, it's a software issue and to make things worse it seems to appear almost exclusively within the Samsung family I think Samsung should beef up their support and get some real engineers to look into these major showstoppers. needless to say, if this is the solution (which I think it is) then I shouldn't have to be muting a major feature of the phone in favor of common sense (uninterrupted BT connectivity between the phone and the buds) Samsung! I'm waiting...
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So are you saying turn accidental touch protection on or off?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

issue was solved via sw update

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Om now having this issue works perfectly fine when I'm indoors however outside cuts out. Have to keep opening my phone for it to start again. Only happened since I updated  on two days ago

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you ever notice when you open a game while using spotify or any other music player that it stops for a second like a lag? I've noticed it and it bugs me a lot. Also try resetting your buds. Enter the wearables app > about earbuds > reset earbuds > continue. That should help, if not sorry

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Acogs wrote:

Do you ever notice when you open a game while using spotify or any other music player that it stops for a second like a lag? I've noticed it and it bugs me a lot. Also try resetting your buds. Enter the wearables app > about earbuds > reset earbuds > continue. That should help, if not sorry.

Yep definitely cuts in between apps sometimes. My main issue, is when I walk and phone is my pocket.

Thanks but I already tried that Smiley Sad