Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Galaxy Buds - Audio cuts out when phone is in pocket

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user9eBH1NfvHX wrote:

@Acogs wrote:

Do you ever notice when you open a game while using spotify or any other music player that it stops for a second like a lag? I've noticed it and it bugs me a lot. Also try resetting your buds. Enter the wearables app > about earbuds > reset earbuds > continue. That should help, if not sorry.

Yep definitely cuts in between apps sometimes. My main issue, is when I walk and phone is my pocket.

Thanks but I already tried that Smiley Sad

POSSIBLE SOLUTION:

Settings-Connections-Bluethooth-Select the settings option next to the "Galaxy Buds"- Select unpair and re-pair again. This should reset your Bluetooth settings.

I am still testing this solution. But so far it's working.

Thanks 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Contact the place of purchase to see if it falls under any warranties, all I can think of if it being is a issue with the bluetooth

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I agree. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

POSSIBLE SOLUTION:

Settings-Connections-Bluethooth-Select the settings option next to the "Galaxy Buds"- Select unpair and re-pair again. This should reset your Bluetooth settings.

I am still testing this solution. But so far it's working.

Thanks 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I went to arrange place.  I turned off WiFi when it started happening and the problem has disappeared.  Very strange...  Maybe the priority of WiFi overrides the Bluetooth and so cuts out.  Any thoughts.?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have this exact same problem also I have tried everything. It's so frustrating taken over a month to get these and now they don't work properly. Is it worth getting these sent back to Samsung for a replacement pair or give up altogether on these and ask for a exchange?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you ensured that the application you are using is not listed under "Sleep applications" and allowed to run in the back ground?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
There is a new update for the Galaxy Buds. Please update through the Galaxy Wear app. This definitely fixed my issue.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine too. I have to carry it on my hands 😡

Highlighted
Astronaut

Same issue, it seems to have started after downloading a...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue, it seems to have started after downloading a theme! Now I only get a few seconds of music until it cuts off. I have to leave my screen on to listen, even then it cuts out some times.