cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Same issue, it seems to have started after downloading a...

JUMP TO SOLUTION
There is a new update for the Galaxy Buds. Please update through the Galaxy Wear app. This definitely fixed my issue.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy Buds - Audio cuts out when phone is in pocket

JUMP TO SOLUTION

this is so NAIVE! this does NOT solve the problem. pelase dont post such rubbbish and please dont point this out as THE SOLUTION

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy Buds - Audio cuts out when phone is in pocket

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Exactly the same problem here, and all contributions in this thread marked as a solution do not solve the problem. The phone I use the buds with is a Samsung Galaxy S9, so I expected better compatibility to be honest.

What I've tried so far (some of those steps repeatedly):

• Reset buds through wearable app
  • Contact Samsung on Facebook > they recommended to call the support team
  • Call the support team > the guy had never heard about this problem, but recommended to: (1) Reset all network connections and (2) Try to pair the buds with another phone
  • Reset network connections
  • Pair buds with another Samsung phone > exactly the same issue occurs here
  • Send in the buds for repair > the came back with a note saying they were find and I should install updates when available (which I had done before sending them in, of course)
  • Send in the buds again and receive a new item in return > the new item has the same issue, too
  • Order a pair of cheap no-name bluetooth earbuds > no bluetooth issues there

After all of this, and installing two or three software updates on the buds and one or two on the phone, I am ready to give up and use the buds with the limitation that I have to hold them in front of me when walking outside. The bluetooth connection indoors is not great, either, but usable. Such a shame as the buds have the best wearing comfort ever and great sound plus other great features. The last glimmer of hope I have is that this may not be a hardware issue -- the bluetooth connection does not cut out indoors when being a couple of metres away from the phone, so I cannot understand why the short distance between my pants pocket and my ears should be too much. So I will keep installing updates and testing, but this is all very disappointing so far.