Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
caker18
Asteroid

Galaxy Buds Automatically Disconnect Windows 10

Hello,

I have a set of Samsung Buds, and I've had them for a while now. Just recently, they always seem to randomly and spontaneously disconnect for some unknown reason. I've done everything - reset my buds, restart my computer, clear the cache, everything. The buds are always paired, just anywhere from five to ten minutes apart they seem to spontaneously disconnect. Really disappointed.

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds Automatically Disconnect Windows 10

Just to clarify are your buds trying to connect to your phone at the same time?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

caker18
Asteroid

They aren't, I don't think, bluetooth on my phone is off. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Do you experience these symptoms when you pair your Galaxy buds with any other device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

caker18
Asteroid

No, it is only my computer. On the other hand, I don't connect with my other devices often. Also, the buds tend to work for a week or so, then the symptoms pop up again.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you attempted to reset the Bluetooth settings on the computer?